Monday, May 9, 2011

I'm Back



Well it has been far too long since I wrote on my blog. And many great things have happened, I guess that is why, I have been too busy and this blog just isn’t a priority. New goal, at least one post a week, haha, we will see!

As mentioned above, some cool things; I got a new logo, it is awesome. I just got done participating in the Beehive Bazaar and I started a crafty group with my friend Marcela, we call it Birds of a Feather.

Pictured are some dolls I recently designed and created for the Beehive Bazaar. I love them, simple but they have some great details. I especially like that they are barefoot, after all they are Forest Friends

1 comment:

  1. I SO admire your creativity and ability to sew! I will commission you to make some awesome things for me when I have some extra fun-spending money!

    ReplyDelete